About Me

My photo
Well, this is me, Cassandra. I've loved the sims for years now-ever since my friend let me start a family on her game. I am also a bookaholic. I love books! And I love to write. I've been writing since I was eleven years old. Almost finished writing my own novel-but my grandmother never returned my story.

Friday, December 24, 2010

A little bit o' everything:)

My first blog:) That's going to remain permanent anyway lol. Anyway, on this blog I will be writing about a little bit of everything. Legacies, friends, everyday dramas, sim forum dramas, school, whatever.

I'm a sim addict, have been ever since I started playing oh...about since the sims came out(I cant remember how old I was when I started playing). I really enjoy writing, and have thought for awhile about doing my own blog, so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment